- Classic with a contemporary twist, practical and ergonomic handle
- Sleek straight sided design
- Commercial grade high fired coloured porcelain at 1300 degree celsius
- Rounded inside profile allows a fuller flavour to develop
- Heat Trap design
- The 4 new addition glazes inspired by the french colours, subttle and stylish
- The ultra-thick wall of the cup makes it super durable and maintains the temperature of the coffee.
- direct drip / aeropress Coffee on. A warm tea mug as well.
- For enquiry, please contact: email@example.com
- Download Catalogue
- Use & Care: Porcelain & Glass
- Shipping-information: Delivery & Shipping Term
Having a retail shop in Le Marais, Paris, we were deeply inspired by the french colours. The ever subtle yet stylish way the fashion industry brings, and the inspiration the beautiful city gives you. The 4 new bond mugs are colours we see in the streets of Paris. This post-modern, designer coffee mug is a classic in Loveramics decade old portfolio. Since launching in 2015, its been used in thousands of cafes around the world, feature in design museum with a "bond" profile and an ergonomic handle for your daily dose of coffee. The 4 new addition glazes will launch in New York Coffee Fest in March 2023. And will be available in our Paris Le Marais Store at the same time.
Simon Stevens is an award winning product designer and a driving force in ceramic design. Simon has worked with some of World's most prestigious ceramic manufacturers and has taught and lectured on the subject throughout the UK. He has headed up Design Teams for lifestyle brands and now continues his design career in the established Simon Stevens Design Studio based in London. Simon's dynamic creativity resulted in his most successful designs being in the permanent collections of the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Frankfurt Museum of Applied Art.